Should You Work With a
Rodgers & Associates Planner-Adviser?
Our firm isn’t for everyone. For those people who need to “time” the market, are looking for the “hot fund of the month,” disregard expert advice in favor of “a feeling,” or are primarily focused on the short term, we invite you to check the yellow pages for a selection of brokers ready to help you try to outguess the market.
Since Rick Rodgers founded Rodgers & Associates in 1996, we’ve always been clear about which type of investor can expect to enjoy the maximum benefit from our services. The preferred Rodgers & Associates client:
- Is nearing retirement or already retired;
- Is capable of delegating with investable assets of over $500,000 or a net worth of more than $1 million;
- Understands how a Certified Financial Planner® can help shape their future;
- Is actively searching for a personal CFO (chief financial officer) to help them make intelligent choices about their money, including:
- Determining how to generate retirement income while minimizing taxes;
- Optimizing their wealth with tax-efficient investment strategies;
- Developing a written plan for a worry-free retirement and a solid strategy to guide them through an unexpected economic downturn;
- Providing expert guidance to help avoid common, costly mistakes associated with retirement.
We choose our clients because they’re a cut above the typical investor.
Clients choose to work with Rodgers & Associates’ Planner-Advisers because they know we understand them.
They also know that we’re committed to creating and maintaining a plan for their wealth – and their life – that protects what matters most to them. They know we offer objective, professional advice based on each client’s individual financial situation. And they know their retirement strategy is being consistently monitored to ensure that it is always working for them.
Because it’s not how much money you have, but what you manage to keep – and how you use that money to reach your dreams.