To put it bluntly,
our firm isn’t for everyone.
For those people who want to time the market, are looking for the next “hot stock”, disregard expert advice in favor of “a feeling,” or are primarily focused on the short term, we invite you to continue your search, as there are many brokers ready to sell you something and help you try to outguess the market.
For those looking for a long-term partner to help make informed choices about their money, we may be a good fit for each other.
Our Typical Client Profile
Since Jessica and Rick Rodgers founded Rodgers & Associates in 1996, we’ve always been clear about the type of investor who can expect to enjoy the maximum benefit from our services.
A client is a good fit for our services when he or she:
- Is retired or expects to retire within 10 years
- Has investable assets of over $1,000,000 and is capable of delegating
- Understands how a Certified Financial Planner™ can help shape their future
- Requires an adviser who has a fiduciary duty to always act in their best interest
- Is actively searching for a personal CFO (chief financial officer) to help them make intelligent choices about their money, including:
- Determining how to generate retirement income while minimizing taxes
- Optimizing their wealth with tax-efficient investment strategies
- Developing a written plan for a worry-free retirement and a solid strategy to guide them through an unexpected economic downturn
- Providing expert guidance to help avoid common, costly mistakes associated with retirement
What Clients Can Expect from Rodgers & Associates
We choose to work with clients where we see opportunities to help them reach their goals as a long-term partner. Clients choose to work with Rodgers & Associates’ financial planners because they know we understand them.
They also know that we’re committed to creating and maintaining a plan for their wealth – and their life – that protects what matters most to them. They know we offer objective, professional advice based on each client’s individual financial situation. And they know their retirement strategy is being consistently monitored to help ensure that it is working for them.
Because it’s not how much money you have, but what you manage to keep – and how you use that money to enjoy the retirement you have worked so hard to achieve.
Ready to reach your retirement goals?
Rodgers & Associates works with clients in the Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg, PA area, and across the country. If you feel you’re an ideal fit, let’s talk.
Call us at 717–560-3800 or complete the form below to get started.