Rodgers & Associates works to help high-net-worth individuals have a more efficient retirement plan, in ways reflected in these newsletters. If you enjoy what you find, please sign up to receive future issues using the form on the right.
January/February 2011 Newsletter
- TRA 2010 – Individual Implications
- Planning Under the Tax Relief Act of 2010
- Federal Estate Tax
- Additional Tax Benefits for Individuals
November/December 2010 Newsletter
- Common Retirement Mistakes
- One Year Before Retirement – Will You Be Ready?
- Is Gold the Next Bubble?
October 2010 Newsletter
- Only Three Months Left to Get Your Finances in Order
- Healthcare Reform Surprise
- Hold Off on Your Required Minimum Distribution
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
September 2010 Newsletter
- The Gift of Roth
- Beware of Bond Funds
- A Better Bond Strategy
July/August 2010 Newsletter
- How to Invest in a Tax-Efficient Way
- Case Study: Joe Mitchell – Investor
- Tax-Efficient Types of Funds
- Review Your Portfolio
June 2010 Newsletter
- What You Should Know About Asset Allocation in Taxable, Tax-Deferred and Roth Accounts
- Tax-Related Pitfalls
- How You Save is Just as Important as How Much You Save
- The Accountant and Financial Adviser Need to Work Together
- The Tax Significance of Municipal Bonds and Their Risks
May 2010 Newsletter
- The Original Three-Legged Stool – An Explanation
- Why a New Three-Legged Stool is Needed
- Why Shouldn’t Financial Advisers Act as Fiduciaries?
- Finding Money
April 2010 Newsletter
- Are Roth IRAs Protected from Creditors?
- Convert Your IRA to a Roth Without Feeling the Tax Bite?
- Roth IRA or 401(k) – Which is Best?
- The Biggest Financial Planning Mistake? Not Having a Written Plan
March 2010 Newsletter
- Twelve Months and Counting
- What Can We Learn from This?
- How Does An Asset Allocation Strategy Work?
- Borrowing Rules for Family Loans
February 2010 Newsletter
- Explaining the Pro-Rata Rule for Roth Conversions
- Retiring Today – What Does It Mean for You?
- Roth Conversions and RMDs
- Paying Tax on a Roth Conversion
January 2010 Newsletter
- The Ban on Roth Conversions Has Ended
- Will Inflation Return in 2010?
- Should You Pay the Tax in 2010 or Defer It?
December 2009 Newsletter
- Looking Ahead to 2010
- Asset Allocation for Today
- Do You Have a Written Financial Plan?
November 2009 Newsletter
- Tax Planning for 2010
- Bear Markets Are Your Friend
- Municipal Bonds = Tax-Free Income
October 2009 Newsletter
- Charitable IRA Distributions
- Naming a Beneficiary for Your Roth IRA
- When Not to Convert to a Roth
September 2009 Newsletter
- Tax Loss Harvesting
- Mutual Fund Taxation
August 2009 Newsletter
- Roth Conversions in 2009
- Using ‘Green’ Tax Credits